DA Fighting Collab DA Fighting Collab

GOD DAM

FREAKIN SWEET!! How does one make such perfect stick figures? those fights were so insane, the fighting moves were exxellent t Ideas, and was executed with Perfect accuracy, anotamy was amazing. AWESOME I CANT GET OVERIT!!!!!

The Urge The Urge

God this is awesome

I grew up with Yoshi Story for the N64, and i fell in love with the squiggly letters, and i thought the style was great!! The graphics werent bad, they were really good. I cant tell you anything more then to just to make it longer, but what ever. heres the stuff:

Graphics: H-Core style loved the coloring

Style: Nuff said

Sound: OMG loved that song cathcy, original, and none of this 5 second looping crap

Violence: he beat up a box...not really uh...violent...

Interactivity: its a Movie

Humor: it wasnt supposed to be uber funny right? I liked it.

sysrq868 responds:

Hey, I'm filled with light to find people that actually liked this one (some people have really been quite criticising with it). You're right, it's not meant to be laughing-out-loud funny or "I'm gonna pull your spleen out through your uretha" kind of violent (sorry for the obscene thought). It's just a harmless little short (read: ├╝bershort) which was pretty much concepted because I didn't have anything better to do... :P

But, thanks for the review man, much appreciated!
-- sysrq868

Greenday-Time of Ur Life Greenday-Time of Ur Life

Hmmm...

A noob is no excuse for poor drawings. Nor is it an excuse for Bad Lip Sync. You could have done alot better. One More Thing. Dont use the noob excuse anymore. It really does nothing for you.

Ultimate Naruto Fanflash2 Ultimate Naruto Fanflash2

HA

OMG I LAUGHED SO GAWDAM MUCH ON THE NARUTO TINGY!!!! OMG!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!

Red Riding Hood Red Riding Hood

Perfect

Almost cried there. *sniff sniff* Its so depressing. Man, now im sad. I had no idea that the true story of red riding hood was so goriffic. This was splendid. Im suprised this is for all audiences. If i was a 9 year old, i woulda pooped my pants and cried my eyes out. no lie.

Pancakes Collab Pancakes Collab

This was bad. Horridly bad. So bad i almost felt like writing hate mail. but, as u can see, i didnt. Try harder. Work! u know what that means? Work? It means do something and try at it for longer then 2 seconds! YEAH! THATS POSSIBLE! OMFG!!!! This was crap. The gerbil thing humping the pancakes was reallllllly retarded. That was liek kindergarden funny. Not mature person funny. so, dont submit this crap. keep it to urself.

EgoCity Chap V disk2 EgoCity Chap V disk2

Sniff...

Im sad like the other guy!!!! aw man, this was so good.

Kirby's Dreamland I Kirby's Dreamland I

not much violence but

I DONT CARE!!! THIS ROCKS!!!!!!!!! OMFG!!!!!!!!! MAKE IT A SERIES!!!! OMFG!!!! This was great!

Skateboarding Clip WIP Skateboarding Clip WIP

hmm....

No sound on second part. WTF man/woman. i mean seriously, it takes, like, 2 min. to add some sound!!! and wat was the bench thing? he did 1 trick. WOW! not. The animation on the second part was kinda choppy. try again. try HARDER! ok?

Loser B. Cool Loser B. Cool

HAHAHAHAHA

That was goood. Totally didnt expect that shirt lol good job!!!