DA Fighting Collab DA Fighting Collab

GOD DAM

FREAKIN SWEET!! How does one make such perfect stick figures? those fights were so insane, the fighting moves were exxellent t Ideas, and was executed with Perfect accuracy, anotamy was amazing. AWESOME I CANT GET OVERIT!!!!!

The Urge The Urge

God this is awesome

I grew up with Yoshi Story for the N64, and i fell in love with the squiggly letters, and i thought the style was great!! The graphics werent bad, they were really good. I cant tell you anything more then to just to make it longer, but what ever. heres the stuff:

Graphics: H-Core style loved the coloring

Style: Nuff said

Sound: OMG loved that song cathcy, original, and none of this 5 second looping crap

Violence: he beat up a box...not really uh...violent...

Interactivity: its a Movie

Humor: it wasnt supposed to be uber funny right? I liked it.

sysrq868 responds:

Hey, I'm filled with light to find people that actually liked this one (some people have really been quite criticising with it). You're right, it's not meant to be laughing-out-loud funny or "I'm gonna pull your spleen out through your uretha" kind of violent (sorry for the obscene thought). It's just a harmless little short (read: ├╝bershort) which was pretty much concepted because I didn't have anything better to do... :P

But, thanks for the review man, much appreciated!
-- sysrq868

Greenday-Time of Ur Life Greenday-Time of Ur Life

Hmmm...

A noob is no excuse for poor drawings. Nor is it an excuse for Bad Lip Sync. You could have done alot better. One More Thing. Dont use the noob excuse anymore. It really does nothing for you.

Links Rupee Madness Links Rupee Madness

Uhhuh.

Well, i gave you a 4 in graphics because you traced half, and the other half was badly drawn. you switched from windwaker Link to Ocarina of Time Link. NOT COOL MAN!!! Thats a disgrace!!! Do more research, STUDY the games. If youve ever played those games, youd know that in the windwaker, the master sword is changed a bit, and the Hylian Shield doesnt even show up and links body is proportioned differently, he doesnt where the white Leggings or under shirt (Instead its green). Yeah, quite a bit o mistakes ya got ther aint it? But the final ending part with the zoom out was beutiful. yep

another mouse avoider 1.2 another mouse avoider 1.2

Dude

THIS game was sorta fun. I like the fact that you made it so you cant cheat. Level 4 is intense, i never beat it. good job. DONT MAKE ANOTHER ONE though. 1s enuf. Good job tho

Dress Up Kirby Dress Up Kirby

...

What is a "Dermatologist"?

Sleepy Village Sleepy Village

Oh my Goodness

Within 5 seconds I was transported into another universe. The village breathed with midsummer wind and the towns folk bobbed on their way, churning water their heartbeat and a grand windmill their overseer. A young girl with golden blond hair and a brilliant lime bow trailing her weaved through the crowd and out into the nearby woodland. She stopped to examine various critter passerby and skipped jovially along her way with no fret or woe, and she later happened upon a clearing in the wood. Massive stones were erected in the sunlight there, with swirling, twirling patterns enghraved upon them. they sparked luminescently and beckoned her forth with a buttery glow. as she approached them a small squirrel quarreled into sight with a robust pheasant, and the tumbled through the vibrant flower and foliage. children could be heard laughing as though from the stones, and upon touching the warm grey rocks, the world darkened slightly and sillouhettes of people and children burst into light, all a misty blue. She moved forward to touch one, but as her fingers left the rock they abruptly vanished and the sunlight returned. Bewildered and dissapointed, she touched the rock again, but alas, nothing happened. And so she left the rocks, and returned to the village, where her mother searched, calling her name.

ProudAardvark responds:

Thanks so much for the colorful review, I really enjoyed taking another listen through with your vivid description in front of me.

koff.gif koff.gif

I could

watch this shit all day. Respect.

Kb town Kb town

Wow!!!!

Thats fantastic!!! :D a true artist is never limited by their medium. this proves it. From far away i can see a city on the shore of a serene lake, but upclose, the medium and illusion is revealed, as it is composed entirely of boxes. truly trippy, and truly beautiful. the colors are glorious as well.

(note: this is not a critique; this is a gush of feeling) lol.